Welcome to the Colfax Area Chamber of Commerce!
Serving Colfax, Dutch Flat, Alta, and Gold Run since 1951, the Colfax Area Chamber of Commerce strives to make the Colfax area a better place to work, live, and visit. The Colfax Area Chamber has members from a wide range of professions, industries, and non-profit organizations, all committed to improving our local economy and community. The Chamber conducts social and business events where you can develop relationships, learn from other members, and stay connected to our local community. Becoming a member of the Colfax Area Chamber of Commerce provides opportunities to give back to the community and raise your visibility and credibility in Placer County.
The Chamber offers you the support you need to succeed. We are the resource that the Colfax area turns to for connecting, informing, and advancing local business and community.
- Dave Johnson, President
- Sally Laughlin, Vice President
- Bob Morales, Secretary
- Randy Eley, Treasurer
- Tim Ryan, Director
- Paul Raj, Director
- Linda Habay, Director
- Andrea Harrison, Director
- Rita Dolphin, Director
- Ted Zwerdling, Director
- Eric DePaul, Director
- Connie Heilaman, Director
- Nick Lancaster, Director,
- Mary Fatula, Director
- Amy Andrews, Executive Director
New Chamber members receive the following free benefits:
- Referrals from our online Business Directory. Your listing includes your contact information, location, business type, and a link to your website.
- Access to all Chamber networking mixers, including business luncheons and breakfasts.
- The ability to share your business news and upcoming events on the Chamber website.
- The ability to participate directly in community events, such as our famous July 3rd, Railroad Days, and Winterfest
- Decals to display at your business or on company vehicles.
- Member logos to use on your website and printed materials.
Become a Member
We invite you to attend a Chamber event to meet our members and see whether Chamber membership is a good fit for you and your organization. To join the chamber, and if you have further questions about Chamber membership, please contact: Tim Ryan, President at: (530) 346-8888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org